20 LEDs Bell Shaped Solar Powered String Light Outdoor Garden Festival Party Decoration Lamp
Perfect for various celebration occasions, especially for outdoor activities in the garden or lawn.
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy. If you're not happy, we're not!
Hassle Free Returns
Free Worldwide Shipping
Get FREE shipping to almost anywhere while the deal is live!
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
● Perfect for various celebration occasions, especially for outdoor activities in the garden or lawn
● Solar powered, just put it under the sun directly
● Bell shaped and Blue light create a wonderful atmosphere
● Two lighting modes ( normally lighting, flickering ) will meet all your demands
● 20 LEDs offer super bright light with low energy consumption
● Waterproof function allows you to use even if in rainy days
● Easy to install, no wiring needing
● Powered by 1.2V 600mAh Ni-MH battery
● Light source: 20 LEDs
● Type of bead: F5
● Lumen: 180LM
● Solar panel: 2V 150mA
● Waterproof standard: IP65
● Wire Length: 3M
● Material: PC
Emitting color: Blue
Power Source: Solar
Package weight: 0.269 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 17.00 x 9.50 x 9.00 cm / 6.69 x 3.74 x 3.54 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 20 LEDs Bell Shaped Solar Powered String Light, 1 x Spike, 1 x English Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.